miércoles, 28 de enero de 2009

Brighton




At last, I will have a go with the blog. I don't think it will be a success, but I have to try it. 

 I went to Brighton to have my course of English. As you can see here,  the house I was staying at was really beautiful. It was one of those houses in Georgian style, quite common there, since the city was kind of hometown to George IV. In fact his luxurious residence, the deserving a visit Royal Pavillion,   is still located there.

 Weather is quite changeable in Brighton, even in August. Wind usually blows hard and the sea is rough, so you are not very likely to have a bath unless you are really daring.

Most students are very young, in fact I think that all of them were much younger than me, as can be seen in the photo.     That's all so far, folks.  I  will go on  with my notes and photos about Brighton another day. By now, it should be enough for me to deserve another grant, I hope. 

Greetings.
















  









No hay comentarios: